Welcome to Orange Auto Website!
The material (Contents, Images, Videos, any other) on this site is the property of Orange Auto. This site or the contents on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished or used for the creation of any related works without prior written consent from Orange Auto. You may view, copy and print one copy of material and graphics only for your personal and non-commercial use.
This permission is given subject to the condition that the content displayed on this site is not modified, that all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices are retained and subject to acceptance of any terms, conditions, and notices accompanying the content or otherwise set out in this site.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The Customer shall be entitled to return the Goods and receive a full refund, provided they are returned on the same day in good condition and have not been used, mounted, or fitted on the vehicle.
Please contact us if you need any further information.
A warranty is an assurance by the dealer regarding the quality of the period and the period within which the tires would be replaced or repaired, if there are any defects due to materials or workmanship.
The duration of the limited warranty of the tyres is specifically mentioned by each manufacturer, which could range from few months to several years from the date of purchase.
The warranties usually range from 30,000 kilometers to 100,000 kilometers but only consumers who comply with the specific maintenance requirements of the tires and vehicle are eligible to receive this warranty. Any damage to the tires due to external factors are not covered under the warranty policy.
Consumers are required to show the proof of purchase and vehicle mileage since the date of original installation. In addition, they also need to provide proof regarding regular checks and maintenance with regard to inflation pressure, rotation, and alignment of the tires.
- Mileage warranty does not apply to tires fitted as original equipment on new vehicles
- It only applies to the original owner of the vehicle for which the tires were installed
- The warranty is subject to time limits that are set by the tire manufacturer, as they expire after certain number of years from the date of purchase
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Please be mindful of the fact that this Mileage Warranty does not cover:
- Road hazard related damages.
- Impacts on the sidewall of the tires.
- Damage due to not maintaining your vehicle properly.
- Accident, fire, chemical corrosion or vandalism.
- Flat spotting due to improper storage or brakelock.
- Cosmetic ozone or weather cracking
- Any usage for which the tire was not originally intended, for example usage of passenger car tires in commercial applications, off-road purposes, and usage under other vehicles.
As for the rest of the warranty period of the tire, the replacement cost is prorated against the percentage of service not received by the customer.