- Mileage warranty does not apply to tires fitted as original equipment on new vehicles
- It only applies to the original owner of the vehicle for which the tires were installed
- The warranty is subject to time limits that are set by the tire manufacturer, as they expire after certain number of years from the date of purchase
- Road hazard related damages.
- Impacts on the sidewall of the tires.
- Damage due to not maintaining your vehicle properly.
- Accident, fire, chemical corrosion or vandalism.
- Flat spotting due to improper storage or brakelock.
- Cosmetic ozone or weather cracking
- Any usage for which the tire was not originally intended, for example usage of passenger car tires in commercial applications, off-road purposes, and usage under other vehicles.