BMW Brake Service at Orange Auto
Free BMW Brakes Inspection / Health Checkup with every Service
This service is a part of the BMW services and repairs we provide in Dubai.
As a car owner, having well-performing brakes will give you the confidence that you are safe on the road. Well-performing brakes are critical to your BMW’s performance on the road. Factors such as how often you drive, the quality of brake pads you are using, and your driving manner will determine the rate at which your brake pads and rotors wear down.
Signs Your BMW Requires Brake Service
If you notice that your vehicle has problems when slowing or stopping, it is a sign that you need brake service. Brake services are also needed if brake pads look worn out or lose performance, or if you hear unusual noises or see sparks coming from the brakes. These are clear indicators that you need an immediate brake replacement. If you don’t change your brakes and they wear out, it will lead to bigger problems, especially with the brake rotor. Moreover, worn-out pads can be costly to repair and unsafe for driving. Good and working brakes are key to safe driving, thus, they need proper maintenance.
Now, you may be wondering if you can have your BMW brakes replaced anywhere. Of course, you can! It is against the law for any dealership to tell you that your warranty will be voided if you get your brake repair done elsewhere. So long as you have receipts to prove that proper factory maintenance has been performed, you can have your BMW brakes repaired or replaced at Orange Auto. Our brake pad repairs may cost somewhere from AED 300 to AED 900.
Why Choose Orange Auto for BMW Brakes Repair?
Comprehensive Brake Inspection and Repair Services in Dubai
Our BMW brake service at Orange Auto is composed of a team of BMW-certified and accredited technicians who have the expertise to provide any type of brake repair service that your BMW vehicle needs.
At Orange Auto, we conduct inspections of your BMW brakes to make sure they are in peak condition. Road, visual, and diagnostic tests are done on your BMW’s entire brake system to ensure that we know the condition of your brake pads and discs, both at the front and rear of your vehicle, and we replace any parts that need replacements or repairs.
Brakes Services that We Provide
In addition to the services mentioned above, our brake service also includes:
- BMW brake pad repair and maintenance.
- BMW brake pad replacement – can be done every 6 months to one year.
- BMW brake resurfacing – a process of machining the brake rotor surfaces using a brake lathe. It removes some of the metal until it becomes smooth again. This is done to ensure a perfect fit between the rotor/disc, brakes, and brake pads.
- BMW brake pad sensor replacement – front or rear.
- BMW brake caliper change replacement – to be changed every 30,000 miles to 60,000 miles.
- BMW brake fluid leak repair.
- Brake skimming – is done to make sure there is less stopping noise and braking vibrations from the system. It is an affordable way to restore your existing brake discs to maximize their lifespan before a full brake disc replacement is required.
Brake Pad Lifespan and Factors Causing Brake Failure
Brake pads can last anywhere between 30,000-70,000 miles, depending on their quality and maintenance. However, these are some of the factors that can cause brakes to fade or fail:
- There was no regular checkup or proper maintenance being followed, especially with brake pads.
- There is the presence of elements that may hinder the brakes from functioning well, such as water, oil, grease, dirt, and debris.
Depend on Orange Auto for Top-Notch BMW Brake Service
Orange Auto’s team of accredited and certified technicians has the expertise to provide quality service and is always prepared to conduct a BMW brake service inspection and repair. We will check your BMW and inform you of any impending problems that may happen, which could be prevented by proper maintenance of the different parts of your car like your fluids, rotors, pads, calipers, etc.
Have your brake pads inspected and replaced by our authorized technicians at Orange Auto immediately to avoid problems on the road.
Come and visit us or check us online for inquiries and appointments.